Saturday, April 16, 2005

Why life is so hard to live.

How hard is to have the need to be sad and don't have the right to fill that way, how hard is to have the need to see what you can't see, and probably does not even exist.

It is hard when you come to see that reality is cruel, and what you imagine, sometimes can not be possible, and what you love is not capable to love you back.

But this is only one rock in the way, one tear coming out of my eye, one dream that will never come true, but this is only experience... for when I turn into a grown up, I could have something to tell to my grandsons.

I don’t believe in destiny, but I do believe in life, and I know that something big and enormous is coming… and I will see it at the right moment and at the right place…

I know that life is not hard, what is really hard for us is to understand what is happening, why something that we don’t like, have to happen to us.

But the emotions that I keep in my heart, will never be erased, will stay forever until the end of the days, and I am pretty sure that is going to help me to remember how beautiful life can be. Thanks so much for being who you are, and never try to hide behind a disguise, is just that I really don’t like who you are, and that I respect you so much, that I feel the need to keep away, and never look back, so I don’t hurt my hart one more time, because that could be the worst thing that could happen to me. Maybe in another life, when we both are cats, we could be together, this is not the life where we are meant to each other. I already understood that.

Bye…

No comments: