Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Woow I already want to get out from here !!

Hey I am just tired, maybe because I already know when I am going out for vacations, or I don't know why, but days seems larger then ever!, I am counting the days, even hours and minutes to leave !, and while searching on the internet I found the link for the MIT (Massachussets Institute of Thecnology), I would like to visit the Museum over there. Seems quite interesting, a lot interesting!, and I am pretty sure that Giselle (my baby) will really like it, she likes robots, in fact the last december she wanted me to buy her a robot from LEGO, a robot that she can builds and program, of course... I would do the programming thing, jejejeje. But I want her to be interested on those things, so she can see that this world is so big, and that there are a lot of things to learn, so that way may be she would be more interesting on learn to read (jeje), so she can read the announcements, jejejeje. I am pretty sure that my baby will love this vacation time on Boston, I am planning a lot of things for her to visit, a lot of museums, a lot of walking, we are also planning to go to the Catarata Watterfalls :D

Here is the link for the 10 reasons to visit the MIT Museum.
http://web.mit.edu/museum/visiting/index.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

that is a good idea to visit a musem , i see you are open to the world, and most importantly to the beautiful sides of the world. let us hope this will have a beneficial effect on your child/s development! by the way i have not seen her yet! so please, send me a photo one way or the other, ok?

(i myself visited a museum last year or two years agi here in Hungary, Budapest. that was on antiquities, was also nice. once you get the chance to come, you should visit some of our stuff, we havemany museums here...)

Kurogin said...

Que te vaya bien en tu viaje y que te diviertas.

Saludos

Freier Mond said...

Danke Schön :D, Ich bin gluclkich.. I like that you have written here :D, I hope to see you more often.

Hey gracias por tus buenos deseos Kuan-Ti, es ke ya me muero por irme de vagota :D Byes.