Monday, July 11, 2005

Un post lleno de esperanzas e ideas :D

Ok... como ke muy inspirada no toy :D, pero lo que si quiero expresar mis sentimientos, I am happy :D, I don't know why, but I am. I was talking to my ex-teacher at the university, and he is so nice with me (not that nice ehhhh), and I asked him about the article we sent, that if the University was going to pay the travel, and he said yes :D, now I am just waiting for the resolution, but anyway, and then I was there and also wanted to ask him about teaching right there (in the University) :D, and he said that if I want, he would consider that :D, wow.... I love to teach, It would be such a great opportunity, I don't know.... maybe my plans are not to stay here, but if everything changes I would probably considere to stay a little bit longer... Of course, I am not sure at the moment, but it would be great to stay here in Juarez just for a while. Everything depends on a travel that I will make at the end of this month :D, I will tell you later.

And I am writing this post because of my friend in Hungary, Lajos Kalmar, he does not speak spanish :D, and I don't speak hungary, not even great german, then we have english as common language, ji ji :D.

Byes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Lunita / freier Mond! (and everyone else!)

this is a nice image/ name that you chose for your blog as it is a symbol of femininity! i mean the moon! and sun is the masculine part -but you know that!

i also liked the idea that you might possibly teach in a university! teachers tend to have nice personalities! of course, it does not show with every single one of them....
anyways.... you would surely make a good teacher....

well,i hope to see some more posts in English!